What are chemical peels?
VI Peels (Vitality Institute) represent the next generation of chemical exfoliants, unlike any others you might have experienced. Each treatment includes a specially formulated post-peel kit, which is an essential component for treatment success. It delivers superior results in skin restoration. Once optimal results have been achieved, a maintenance series of three to four skin peels per year is recommended.
How do they work?
Once the skin is cleansed, the chemically formulated solution is applied evenly over the skin. The VI Peel will cause the outer layer of your skin to gently peel off, allowing new tissue to grow. It is common to experience a mild tingling sensation initially which is tolerable and short lived. The VI Peel contains a numbing agent which contributes to the comfort of the experience. After the VI Peel has completely dried you are able to resume normal activity. You must wait for 5 hours to wash off the VI Peel.
Various Benefits of VI Peels:
- Anti-aging - VI Peels reverse the effects of sun damage, environmental factors and time, enhancing the skins natural beauty and luminosity.
- Acne – VI Peel Acne addresses the main causes of breakouts by killing acne causing bacteria, clearing impurities and calming inflammation.
- Hyperpigmentation – Our VI Peel Precision Plus dramatically improves stubborn hyperpigmentation, melasma, PIH and UV induced hyperpigmentation.
- Comfort – VI Peels are formulated with a numbing agent making them virtually painless.
- Convenience – Each treatment takes less than 20 minutes enabling the patient to return normal daily activities immediately. The VI family of peels can be used safely on all skin types.
For more information visit www.vipeel.com