Contact Capitol Vein & Laser Centers to schedule a consultation or to ask a question about vein health, treatment options, or cosmetic procedures.
*All information sent through our site is secure. We will not sell, share or distribute your personal information to any outside parties.
Your safety is our #1 priority. We will be implementing the following COVID-19 precautionary measures:
- COVID screening calls & questions will be required for all patients and staff prior to arriving in the office.
- We will schedule a limited number of patients each day.
- Only those patients with appointments will be allowed in the office at this time.
- Authorization for family members to attend the appointment will be considered as needed.
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected with medical-grade products upon opening, between every patient, and at the end of the day.
- All patients will be required to wear masks.
- Social distancing will be maintained in waiting rooms.
- All cancellation fees will be waived during COVID precautionary months.
- Telemedicine appointments remain available Monday - Friday. Extended appointments are available when needed.
We will continue to follow all CDC recommendations. We are an accredited medical facility with a certified infection control officer on staff who monitors patient and staff safety. We remain committed to SAFE and effective care.