In 2000, Doctors Paul McNeill and Garth Rosenberg formed Capitol Vein & Laser Centers to deliver the highest quality vascular care to patients in the Washington, D.C.-metro region.
As the only physicians in the region who are board-certified in both vascular surgery and phlebology, they are committed to providing safe, innovative and effective procedures for their patients. They have pioneered efforts that have led directly to the development of less-invasive, state-of-the-art procedures that yield the most satisfactory results.
Our Frederick, Maryland office is a training site for physicians from around the globe to study alongside our acclaimed physicians and learn the latest in advanced vein care techniques. Drs. McNeill and Rosenberg have personally trained over 1,500 physicians in modern vein care. Dr. McNeill speaks at the International Vein Congress in Miami, Florida annually to an audience of over 750 attendees, and is also the director of Colorado Phlebology, a meeting held annually in Telluride, Colorado to discuss a myriad of topics related to vein care. Dr. Rosenberg has been the lead investigator of several clinical trials for vein treatments, and has been an invited speaker on topics related to venous disease. Both doctors are committed to learning and teaching vein care.
Why is CVL the top choice for vein care?
- We are the only vein center in the area with a fully accredited diagnostic and treatment center.
- Drs. McNeill and Rosenberg have performed over 12,000 VNUS Closure (Venefit) procedures. In fact, they were the first physicians in the D.C.-metro region to perform this technique.
- We offer more treatment options than most centers, giving our physicians the opportunity to assess your condition and discuss the best treatment option for you specifically.
- All patients receive personal attention from our physicians throughout the process – from initial consultation through treatment and follow up.
- Treatments are completed in our office in less than an hour, causing very little disruption to your lifestyle.